Table Of Contents
Stainless Steel Lag Screws, ASTM A193 B6 Lag Screws, Lag Screws & Hanger Bolts, Titanium Lag Screw Supplier in India.
Steel Tubes India is manufacturing and exporting Lag Screws since 1968. Stainless Steel Lag Screws are widely known as the most common type of fastener. They have thread designs to be joined with internally threaded parts, such as Hex Nuts or Nylon Locknuts. In our cutting edge facility, the Steel Tubes India can manufacture a wide range of Hex Lag Screws with a variety of head styles, drive systems, materials and finishes.
Steel Tubes India has the manufacturing unit to make Hex Head Lag Screws in various grades of steel heat, treated to meet Grade 2 to Grade 8 or Grade 4.8 to Grade 10.9. We also utilize materials such as aluminum and brass, as well as a variety of stainless steel.
Our emphasize quality and service from the manufacturing floor to the shipping dock. Contact our fastener engineers today to discuss your project, and we will get you exactly what you need, according to your specifications you provide.
Inconel 600 Lag Screws Exporter, Copper Lag Screws, ASME SA 193 B8 Lag Screws, B8M Lag Screws, A193 Grade 8 Lag Screws, Hot Galvanized Lag Screws Manufacturer in Mumbai, India.
|Product name||Stainless Steel Lag Screws|
|Place of Origin||India|
|Standard||ISO 7380, DIN, ASTM, ANSI, JIS, EN, AS, GB|
|Stainless Steel Lag Screws Size||M2 – M100|
|Type||Pan/ Round/ Oval/ countersunk/ Truss head|
|Head||Pan head, flat head, oval head, hex head, phillips head|
|Stainless Steel Lag Screws Usage||Electric Heating, Machine|
|Dimensions||ASME B18.6.3 **Exception: screws 6 inches and shorter are fully threaded.|
|Drive Style||Type I|
|Stainless Steel Lag Screws Material||18-8 Stainless Steel, stainless steel ss 304/ SS316 A2/A4, SS201, SS303, SS304, SS316, SS316L, SS904L, A2-70, A4-80|
|Thread Requirements||ASME B1.1, UNC & UNF, Class 2A (Fastenal will inspect and accept parts with a 1A no-go gauge)|
|Finish||Per ASTM A380/A380M|
|Finishing||Zinc Plated(Yellow, White, Blue, Black), Hop Dip Galvanized (HDG) phosphorization, Black Oxide, Geomet, Dacroment, anodization, Nickel plated, Zinc-Nickel plated, Brass Plated, Tin Plated, Black Plated, Copper Plated, Gold Plated, Salt fog test|
|Stock Products||Stainless steel: All DIN, GB Standard and part ASNI standard stainless steel Lag Screws, Example: ISO7380, DIN7981, DIN7982, DIN916, DIN913, DIN7985, DIN912|
|Specialized in||Stainless steel CSK philip screw, CSK socket screw, Pan head Ph screw, Pan head socket screw, Socket cap head screw, set screw, Pan head torx screw, CSK head trox screw, Wood screw|
|Production technology||Cold Forged|
|Manufacturing Process||Wire Drawing, Cold Heading, Insert tapping, Heat Treatment, Surface Plating, Inspection, Packing|
|Delivery time||Regular product is about 7-15 days, custom product will according to special requirement|
|Others||OEM, ODM, ±0.03MM tolerance|
|Surface treatment of stainless steel Lag Screws||
|Tolerance of stainless steel Lag Screws||+/-0.01mm to +/-0.05mm|
|Production Capacity||2,700,000 pieces per month|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Paypal, Western Union, L/C or Trade Assurance 30% deposit & balance before shipping|
- Cup point: the most common type of set screw. This works well because the surface is rounded so that a small surface area is in contact but does not have high stress at one point like a cone set screw. The cup point set screw holds parts permanently and is designed for soft and hard surfaces.
- Knurled cup: offers the advantage of a locking action that prevents the screws from working loose in high-vibration applications. The knurled cap set screw also holds parts permanently and is designed for soft and hard surfaces but resists vibration the best, even in poorly tapped holes, because of the locking action.
- Flat set screw: readjusts without damaging the surface and aligns wells against ground flats. This can also act as an adjusting screw and can be used as backing for soft metal or plastic plugs.
Along with the different types of points, set screws have numerous drive styles. These include:
- Straight slot: a single slot in the fastener head and drive by a flat-bladed screwdriver. It was the first type of screw drive to be developed. This is common in woodworking applications, but not where a power tool would be used because it tends to slip out of the head and possibly damage the surrounding material.
- Hex socket: a hexagonal recess screw drive and may be driven by an Allen Wrench.
- Square socket: a square-shaped socket in the screw head and a square protrusion on the tool. There are two main advantages because of its design: it makes inserting the tool easier and tends to help keep the screw on the tool tip without the user needing to hold it there.
- - Bundles (hexagonal)
- - Wooden Boxes
- - Crates (steel/wooden)
- - Packaging for Lag Screws as per customer's requirements
- - Each bundle covered with plastic for protection against extreme weather.
- - End of Lag Screws protected by plastic caps.
- - Bundles strapped with plastic strips.
- - Each radius of U-Bend tube separated by a separator.
- - Packaging list (laminated) placed with box/crate.
- Because of Lag Screws self-locking property the Screws is widely used in threaded fasteners to hold objects or materials together: the wood screw, sheet metal screw, stud, and bolt and nut.
- The self-locking property is also key to the screw's use in a wide range of other applications, such as the corkscrew, Screws top container lid, threaded pipe joint, vise, C-clamp, and Screws jack.
- Screws are also used as linkages in Self Drillings to transfer power, in the worm gear, lead screw, ball screw, and roller screw. Due to their low efficiency, Screws linkages are seldom used to carry high power, but are more often employed in low power, intermittent uses such as positioning actuators.
- Rotating helical Screws blades or chambers are used to move material in the Archimedes' screw, auger earth drill, and Screws conveyor. The micrometer uses a precision calibrated Screws for measuring lengths with great accuracy.
* Weights above are approximate and are based on pan head machine screws
|M2 x 6mm, A2 Stainless Steel Screws, Lag Screw, DIN 933, Pack 100||€13.10/£11.53|
|M2 x 10mm, A2 Stainless Steel Screws, Lag Screw, DIN 933, Pack 100||€16.50/£14.52|
|M2 x 12mm, A2 Stainless Steel Screws, Lag Screw, DIN 933, Pack 100||€19.00/£16.72|
|M2 x 16mm, A2 Stainless Steel Screws, Lag Screw, DIN 933, Pack 100||€20.50/£18.04|
|M3 x 6mm, A4 Stainless Steel Screws, Lag Screw, DIN 933, Pack 100||€5.00/£4.40|
|M4 x 8mm, A4 Stainless Steel Screws, Lag Screw, DIN 933, Pack 100||€10.50/£9.24|
|M4 x 12mm, A4 Stainless Steel Screws, Lag Screw, DIN 933, Pack 10||€2.50/£2.20|
|M5 x 12mm, A4 Stainless Steel Screws, Lag Screw, DIN 933, Pack 100||€6.33/£5.57|
|M5 x 12mm, A2 Stainless Steel Screws, Lag Screw, DIN 933, Pack 15||€2.50/£2.20|
|M6 x 12mm, A4 Stainless Steel Screws, Lag Screw, DIN 933, Pack 100||€10.28/£9.05|
|M6 x 16mm, A4 Stainless Steel Screws, Lag Screw, DIN 933, Pack 100||€12.05/£10.60|
|M6 x 16mm, A2 Stainless Steel Screws, Lag Screw, DIN 933, Pack 200||€12.86/£11.32|
|M6 x 20mm, A4 Stainless Steel Screws, Lag Screw, DIN 933, Pack 100||€11.66/£10.26|
|M6 x 20mm, A2 Stainless Steel Screws, Lag Screw, DIN 933, Pack 100||€8.30/£7.30|
|M6 x 25mm, A4 Stainless Steel Screws, Lag Screw, DIN 933, Pack 5||€2.50/£2.20|
|M6 x 25mm, A4 Stainless Steel Screws, Lag Screw, DIN 933, Pack 100||€15.67/£13.79|
|M6 x 25mm, A2 Stainless Steel Screws, Lag Screw, DIN 933, Pack 10||€2.50/£2.20|
|M6 x 25mm, A2 Stainless Steel Screws, Lag Screw, DIN 933, Pack 100||€8.90/£7.83|
|M8 x 12mm, A4 Stainless Steel Screws, Lag Screw, DIN 933, Pack 50||€11.54/£10.16|
|M8 x 16mm, A4 Stainless Steel Screws, Lag Screw, DIN 933, Pack 50||€12.00/£10.56|
|M8 x 16mm, A2 Stainless Steel Screws, Lag Screw, DIN 933, Pack 100||€14.33/£12.61|
|M8 x 20mm, A4 Stainless Steel Screws, Lag Screw, DIN 933, Pack 50||€14.74/£12.97|
|M8 x 20mm, A2 Stainless Steel Screws, Lag Screw, DIN 933, Pack 100||€13.90/£12.23|
- Hot Dipped Galvanizing
- Epoxy Coating
- Electro Polished
- Zinc Plating
- Chrome Plating
- Mirror Buffed
- Teflon Coating
- PTFE Coated
- Government and Private Laboratory Testing
- Very Quick Delivery
- Mill Test Report/ Digital Mill Test Report in Accordance with EN10204 NACE 3.1, NACE 3.2
- High Pressure Sustainability
- Test certificate from ISO 17025 Standards Laboratory
- Same Day Shipping of the Goods
- Impeccable Surface Finish
- Product Replacement Warranty
- After Sales Support and Service
- World Class Buying Experience
- Largest Stockholder in the Country
- Stringent Quality Testing and Control
- 3rd Party Inspection
Lag Screws, Lag Screws sizes, Lag Screws types, Lag Screws uk, Lag Screws screwfix, Lag Screws home depot, Lag Screws lowes, Lag Screws near me, Lag Screws and nuts, Lag Screws amazon, Lag Screws and rivets, Lag Screws ace hardware, Lag Screws auckland, Lag Screws applications, Lag Screws allen head, Lag Screws are used for, Lag Screws assorted, an Lag Screws, Lag Screws bunnings, Lag Screws brass, Lag Screws black, Lag Screws bulk, Lag Screws birmingham, Lag Screws black oxide, Lag Screws brisbane, Lag Screws bristows 25mm, m4 Lag Screws 25mm, m4 Lag Screws 50mm, 5mm Lag Screws, #5 Lag Screws, grade 5 Lag Screws, 5-40 Lag Screws, 5/16 Lag Screws, 5 32 Lag Screws, 5/8 Lag Screws, 5-44 Lag Screws, 5 long Lag Screws, 5-40 brass Lag Screws, 6mm Lag Screws, m4 Lag Screws 60mm, self-tapping Lag Screws 6-32 x 1/4, #6 Lag Screws, 6ba Lag Screws, 60mm Lag Screws, 6m Lag Screws, 6-40 Lag Screws, 6-32 Lag Screws, 6 lobe Lag Screws, 6 inch Lag Screws, 6-32 black Lag Screws, 6 x 48 Lag Screws, 6-32 brass Lag Screws, 6-40 brass Lag Screws, #7 Lag Screws, 70 mm Lag Screws, 75mm Lag Screws, 7/32 Lag Screws, 7 mm Lag Screws, Lag Screws #8, brass Lag Screws 8-32, silicon bronze Lag Screws 8 32, 8mm Lag Screws, 8ba Lag Screws, 80mm Lag Screws, #8 Lag Screws, 8-32 Lag Screws, grade 8 Lag Screws, 8-36 Lag Screws, 8-40 Lag Screws, 8-24 Lag Screws, 8-32 Lag Screws dimensions
Bengaluru, Al Khobar, Riyadh, London, Baroda, Granada, Port-of-Spain, Coimbatore, Mexico City, New York, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Houston, Ulsan, Mumbai, Moscow, Ranchi, Bhopal, Thiruvananthapuram, Secunderabad, Muscat, Hyderabad, Bangkok, Indore, Melbourne, Thane, La Victoria, Pune, Lagos, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Ernakulam, Nagpur, Abu Dhabi, Karachi, Montreal, Istanbul, Manama, Dubai, Jamshedpur, Toronto, Brisbane, Petaling Jaya, Jaipur, Navi Mumbai, Atyrau, Jeddah, Ludhiana, Bogota, Dammam, Surat, Hong Kong, New Delhi, Calgary, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Gimhae-si, Vung Tau, Caracas, Ahvaz, Colombo, Kuala Lumpur, Nashik, Busan, Ho Chi Minh City, Singapore, Vadodara, Rio de Janeiro, Sydney, Santiago, Chiyoda, Kuwait City, Howrah, Hanoi, Courbevoie, Ankara, Aberdeen, Algiers, Cairo, Chandigarh, Dallas, Milan, Noida, Tehran, Perth, Rajkot, Lahore, Geoje-si, Jakarta, Haryana, Edmonton, Los Angeles, Faridabad, Seoul, Madrid, Sharjah, Doha, Al Jubail.
Malaysia, Germany, Venezuela, Afghanistan, Ireland, United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Zimbabwe, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Pakistan, Kuwait, Iraq, Iran, Bahrain, Algeria, Argentina, Slovakia, Qatar, Colombia, Russia, Lebanon, Kazakhstan, Ghana, Turkey, South Africa, Oman, Belarus, Gambia, Switzerland, Bhutan, Bulgaria, Morocco, Nepal, Singapore, China, Lithuania, Italy, Kenya, Japan, Sweden, Bangladesh, Namibia, New Zealand, Belgium, Taiwan, Libya, Hong Kong, Mexico, Poland, Norway, Puerto Rico, Thailand, Gabon, Estonia, Vietnam, India, Tibet, Australia, Nigeria, Angola, Sri Lanka, Brazil, Costa Rica, South Korea, Finland, Philippines, Iran, Chile, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Denmark, Hungary, Croatia, Azerbaijan, Ecuador, Nigeria, Chile, Romania, Mongolia, Greece, Spain, United States, Canada, Macau, Israel, Serbia, Netherlands, Egypt, France, Bolivia, Peru, Mexico, United Kingdom, Austria, Portugal, Yemen, Poland.
Call today, and find out why Steel Tubes India is the choice for so many users of Lag Screws.
Tel: +(91)-(22)-611554000 or send an Email to email@example.com